Thursday, October 14, 2004

wheres the crack??

so i was looking through my referral logs this morning and found an entry from nigeria. it was a search the person did for "BiblePlayer 1.13.zip". The results under it were from cracking newsgroups with keyterms 'bible' or 'player' in it.

i just find it amusing that:
a- there is no crack since its fully functional, unrestricted freeware
b- they are looking for a crack for a bible program. presumably to use it. i.e read it. ie. the Book that talks about 'thou shall not steal'

then again, he/she may want it to attend the funeral of their recently deceased father who left a sum of $1,320,344 (ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED TWENTY THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR DOLLARS) in an account named after you!




7 Comments:

Blogger PromoGuy said...

At some point my "free iPod" will arrive and then I can try out your software. It looks great, can't wait to try it.

November 11, 2004 at 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Gotta love the irony. BiblePlayer looks GREAT! I wish I had an iPod that it would work with. Still milking the 1st Gen. iPod. Anyway, I know some of the youth at our church have iPod's so I'm posting information on BiblePlayer on our website (http://berkeleybaptistwv.net). Thanks for the hard work.

BTW - Maybe you should create a crack, which would just be the regular download, but with crack in the filename!

January 30, 2005 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your bible blog, I also have a bible related website, it's about some books which is helpful to understand the God's Words

October 13, 2005 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free Ipod Nano site/blog. It pretty much covers free ipod minis related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

October 22, 2005 at 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want a free ipod nano? visit free ipod nano

November 2, 2005 at 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, Great Work!
I did a similar kind of project. I got it done for 240 MB(Entire Bible, Old & New Testament, Audio MP3).

If you want any info please write to Christopher_oliver@rediffmial.com or Christopher.oliver@cognizant.com

June 14, 2007 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, Great Work!
I did a similar kind of project. I got it done for 240 MB(Entire Bible, Old & New Testament, Audio MP3).

If you want any info please write to Christopher_oliver@rediffmail.com or Christopher.oliver@cognizant.com

June 14, 2007 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home