Friday, October 08, 2004

BiblePlayer 1.1 released

Im really happy with this release. Ive included some sample audio files so you can get an idea of how the text and audio work together. (since the complete audio fits on 2 CDS, its impossible for me to offer it for download. This way I can provide a small sample and not kill my bandwidth bill).

Dont worry, I got some more cool ideas up my sleeves...buahaha

Release Notes: Whats new:
- added sample audio files. King James, World English, and Spanish Reina Valera
- fixed bible-in-year plan..now links to biblereader
- OT not installed by default. This gives room for all the other modules to show up.

Download it here

5 Comments:

Blogger netbible said...

I am the permissions director for www.bible.org and I am interested in exploring with someone the posibility of makeing a NET BIBLE module for the IPOD. I can be reached at http://bible.org/email_form.asp?email_id=1
or you can reach me at the bible.org forum. go to the www.bible.org home page and click forum. I am the admin.

March 18, 2005 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your bible blog, I also have a bible related website, it's about some books which is helpful to understand the God's Words

October 13, 2005 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free Ipod Nano site/blog. It pretty much covers free ipod music download related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

October 22, 2005 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger BlogDawg1 said...

Hi. I am out searching for the latest info on ipod downloads and found your site. I am doing some research for a ratings & reviews site. Although this wasn't exactly what I am looking for, it caught my attention. I'm glad I checked it out anyway - good stuff. If you want, you can read my ipod downloads reviews at iPod Downloads Reviews

July 8, 2006 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger zuke said...

Hey, I was out surfing the blogs and ran into yours. It wasnt exactly what I was searching for but I found it interesting. I have a site that you may be interested fi you like PSP Movies, give it a look if you get a chance. yu gi oh game to download for computer

November 6, 2006 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home